Welcome Kingdom Builder Ministries International members registration! Fill out the form below to sign up. Once you fill out the form and click submit, check your email to complete the registration. Once your registration is complete you will have access to important KBMI information and internal activities. If you are already an online member click here to login.
MEMBERSHIP– Our prayer is for everyone to achieve active membership status and stay connected to the vision of KBMI
How to Become a Member:
General Membership at KBMI (based upon the book of Acts) provides members with spiritual covering and access to member services.
You become a member once you:
• Confess Jesus as Lord and Savior
• Receive water baptism in Jesus’s Name
• Receive prayer for the baptism of the Holy Spirit
• Complete and submit a membership application
• Complete Class 101
How to Stay Connected as a Member:
In order for you to receive access to all of our member services:
• Complete the General Membership requirements (steps 1-4 above)
• Complete Class 101 (Contact KBMI at 773-237-2660 for available options)
Ways to Keep Your Gifts Active:
If you would like to learn how your gift can be used in the ministry, please contact Member Care Services at 773-237-2660.
How to Stay an Active Member:
• Attend 1 or more services weekly
• Consistently give tithes and offerings
• Be committed to the mission and vision of KBMI
• Participate in KBMI activities
All active KBMI members have access to a variety of services which include:
• Pre-Marital Classes
• Financial Stewardship
• Baby Dedications
We believe that membership has its benefits and privileges and invite you to connect to the vision of KBMI and participate in all that we have to offer.